This model of a neonatal jugular vein and carotid artery, consists of a reusable case, with disposable vessels. The aim is to train the component steps of an ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) cannulation on the model and connection to an ECMO machine. The steps will be guided in the instructions and app provided with the model.
This is a validated model, of which the results are presented during the EUPSA (European Pediatric Surgery Association) in Paris, France 2018 and Belgrade, Serbia 2019 (link to poster and to article).
- PediatrickBoxx ECMO 3D printed reusable model
- 20 simulated vessels
- 2 mosquito clamps (to fix the vessels)
- 4 partly reusable background overlay
- 2 reusable skin covers
- Access to the PediatricBoxx instruction videos and app
- Optional instruments: needle holder, two mosquito clamps, Adson forceps, scissor, scalpel
- Optional material: sutures, fixation tubes.
- Reduced rate for low-income countries: €45,-
- PediatrickBoxx ECMO disposable package (for 10 procedures): €45,-