This model of an anorectal malformation with perineal fistula in a female, consists of a reusable case, with disposable perineal sponges. The aim is to train the component steps of a PSARP (posterior sagittal anorectoplasty) on the model. The steps will be guided in the instructions and app provided with the model.
This is a validated model, of which the results are presented during the EUPSA (European Pediatric Surgery Association) in Belgrade, Serbia 2019. (link to poster and to article)
- PediatrickBoxx ARM assembly pack
- Five disposable perineal sponges
- Access to the PediatrickBoxx instruction videos and app
- Optional instruments: needle holder, two mosquito clamps, Adson forceps, scissor, scalpel
- Optional material: sutures and retractor.