This model consists of a reusable case, with disposable perineal sponges. The aim is to train the component steps of a TERPT (Transanal Endorectal PullThrough) on the model. The steps will be guided in the instructions and app provided with the model.
This is a validated model, of which the results are presented during the EUPSA (European Pediatric Surgery Association) in Athens 2021 and ‘The best of the best Pediatric surgery 2022’.
- PediatrickBoxx Hirschsprung’s assembly pack
- Three disposable perineal sponges
- Access to the PediatrickBoxx instruction videos and app
- Optional instruments: needle holder, two mosquito clamps, Adson forceps, scissor, scalpel
- Optional material: sutures and retractor.